Our Agency Representation services help clients respond appropriately when they are faced with an employee complaint filed with external agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor or a state Unemployment Agency. We provide clients with comprehensive advocacy to help you stay out of court.
When hired to provide Agency Representation, Vantage will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the facts that form the basis of the complaint filed.
- Assess the strengths of the case and advise on settlement and mediation options.
- Prepare the position statement or protest.
- Interface with the investigator and any attorneys representing the employee.
- Represent the client at any fact-finding, mediation or settlement conference and any other required hearing.
- Prepare any post-hearing documents or appeals.
Finally, if your situation requires litigation, utilizing the employment attorneys of Vantage Legal offers a seamless transition of your matter from prevention and response to aggressive defense.